Thursday, July 29, 2004

Food .. glorious, glorious food

Any of you visited the cafeteria at the IRA building in Novena? My cousin, together with his parents, run a yong toufu cum laksa stall there. Had lunch at the cafeteria today with my mum and sampled their food, yum. yum, yum, yum. Of course I was already hungry by the time I started eating, and it helps that it was free, but well that takes away 2 "yums" leaving you 2 unbiased"yums".

And, the single desperate females, or the eye-candy seekers can hrms, enjoy(?) the sight of my handsome 22 year old cousin prepare the yong toufu for you. Haha. I swear, I saw office girls smile shyly at him while paying and collecting their order. I think it's his serious expression while preparing the yong toufu that's attractive. *shrug*, income tax workers should be boring and desperate. Generally speaking of course. I mean, how much excitement can one derive from working in IRA right. I don't know. Don't shoot me.

Dinner was once again, yum. Ate zhi cha at a kopitiam along macpherson road, not exactly the most glamourous place to have one's dinner but throw in black pepper crabs, giant steamed fish, lou hiam, garlic prawns, hor fun, stewed vegetables and longang dessert, and you get one happily fed and satisfied Shaun. Fabulous. Gorgeous. Glorious. Food. Ah .. good food makes me happy.

Okay, end of crappy entry about food :D

No comments: