Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Phew. Finally, I'm Blogging again.

Hey .. I'm back. I must be getting old and useless, setting up this blog almost drove me nuts. Registering an account was easily enough. Then came the figuring out how to post photos, which required a download of "hello bloggerbot" or whatever it's proper name is. Oh, I must say I'm pretty impressed with Bloggerbot's ability to instantly publish photos on one's blog. What's that poseur slang for that? Nifty? Yeah. Nifty.

Editing the CSS of a default template took me .. um, I came home at two, so that makes it, wow, 3 hours. And to think I registered a Blogger account because I was lazy to blog manually like I used to;editing the html files, uploading through ftp server, and clicking "overwrite" when prompted. Ah well, hopefully I make full use of this blog and rant to my heart content. For two months at least. Damn. Entering NS soon.

Okay, so what's in store for my blog visitors, if any. Damn. Most of my friends are either in Tekong or otherwise occupied. Ah church friends. Those kiddies in church like blogging. Haha. Hello Kiddies.

Back to the grand tour. On the top of my blog, my narcissism is on display. They say a picture paints a thousand words, so by displaying not one, but three photos of myself, in extra large size, I guess that loudly proclaim "I LOVE MYSELF!". Haha. Actually I just happen to stumble on to here and after being mesmerised by her photo art, decided to meddle a little with photo manipulation myself. That "little" translated into hours, hours of work on the only high-res photo of myself i could find. Why only half a face? Someone's hair was obscuring my other half. No choice, had to crop. I wanted to give myself a Vampire Armand look, but decided that I looked gay enough without lipstick. Shouldn't aggravate things. :) Hey, they don't have emoticons in Blogger? Hrms.

Oh I digressed again. The right side bar will be updated periodically with the names of the books that I'm reading at the moment, the music I listen to, websites I visit, one or two ego photo shots, and "Space" where i put whatever the fuck I want :) Our government encourages flexibility and thinking out of the damn box, so I have "Space" where I can think within the box, an approximately 100*100pixels box.

Expect photos, lots of photos. Bread - If.mp3 if a picture paints a thousand words, why can't i paint you?

Expect song lyrics, random prose, boring rants, and anything I feel like posting. I'm hungry. Incredibly hungry. Scrunchy ate half a pizza more than me today. That greedy girl. Now the food's digested, and my stomach's just a empty pit. now you're gone, and my life's just a rainy day

Going out with Jianming, his bro, and Glenn for Spiderman 2. I know, it has been out for ages, but I just returned from a month-long stay in Shanghai. So shuddup. :) Ah I miss the massages in Shanghai.

Dinner, dinner beckons. Read today's Garfield strip. Hilarious. Okay, not hilarious, it's pretty funny.
Calvin and Hobbe's my favourite. favourite. favourite. Oh, I'll use Hello BloggerBot to share some strips with you guys. You're welcome!

Turrah.

No comments: