Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Spidey 2

Just came back from watching Spiderman 2. Wow. It's really refreshing to watch a super hero movie where the superhero's identity is revealed! Wow. Unlike in Smallville, where it's damn furstrating seeing the whimp Clark Kent come close to telling Lana Lang the truth - that he's superman, and something happens to change his mind. Or how everytime he promises Lana Lang that he'll turn up somewhere, like her birthday party for example, something "crops up" - disturbance, in spidey's lingo, that delays him. Or them for that matter. Except that in Spiderman 2, the truth was revealed! The look on MJ's face when she saw that Spiderman was Peter was .. haha, priceless?

And the train scene where the train passengers stood between Spidey and Doc. Oct was so touching my tear ducts threatened to betray me. Finally see a superhero being appreciated. "He's just a kid.."

Peter's boss, the newspaper editor or something, is hilarious. What's another word for hilarious apart from funny? Should check a thesaurus one day, and maybe when I'm at that, I'll check if i spelt thesaurus correctly. :)

Okay thats all. I hope I didn't spoil the show for any of you. But seriously, Spidey 2 has been screening for quite some time now hasn't it? If you haven't caught it by now, shame .. shame. Unless you were away in China like me of course. Haha.

Ta.

No comments: