Thursday, August 12, 2004

Tamagotchi

Have you seen the new Tamagotchis? They look really cool. Except that they have a "Ages 7 and up" sticker stuck on the packaging and I'll appear real gay playing it. Haha. I've always loved pets. And when first Tamagotchi wave struck a couple .. no .. make that many years back, I was hooked!

My first Tamagotchi was, sadly, an imitation. It was a Dinosaur thingy that was actually really cute, also from Japan, and cost $23(or so, my memory isn't that fantastic. it was 1998). Then, my mum found out about my obsession and fed it by sending from hong kong several Tamagotchis - one original, one puppy, and one tortise. Heh .. I had lots.

Digimon came along a little later, and I upgraded to it. Digimon's much more of a guy thing, and training up little digital monsters to do battle with my classmates digimons became a hobby and obsession. Hrms, for the record, I only got on to the Digimon 1 craze. Lost interest after that. The last time I saw a Digimon, It was Digimon 5, or battle station or something.

Back to the newest Tamagotchis. They have IR ports, the ability to interact with other Tamagotchis, and to mate and have Tamababies! Wonder who will have the custody of the Tamababies though. I mean .. it takes 2 different units of Tamagotchis to mate right. Then where do the Tamababies live? Hrms. With the mum I suppose.

I'm 20. Haha.

1 comment:

Shaun said...

I hope he meant "interesting" in a positive way. *grin*

I live to entertained and be entertained =)