Wednesday, September 08, 2004

On my 20th birthday

*to the tune of "twelve days of christmas"* On my 20th birthday my true love gave to me ..

in chronological order..:

1) a surprise by turning up unannounced at my front door

2) a slice of Secret Receipe mango cake that was absolutely delicious

3) a self-compiled music cd with specially selected tracks from her music library. (unlike music pirates like me, hers was in the form of a cd shelf that's taller than me. imagine going through that number of cds and ripping tracks to the computer for burning. *applause* I take my hat off you my dear, you're really sweet!)

4) a "Yamakasi" vcd. Totally awesome, and I've been wanting to watch this show for years, ever since weeli introduced me to "le parkour", the sport this movie was based on.

5) a great day spent indoors listening to live performances from the upcoming album "Jun - unplugged", guessing the songs on my birthday cd, watching Yamakasi, and wrestling, which I won, naturally =)

6) wonderful candle-light dinner by the beach at East Coast Park, where my true love, knowing my culinary preferences, ordered me a Sirloin Steak, Rare. The restaurant brought Rare to a whole raw level, but haha, who am I, a blood lover, to complain? The steak was nice, the company nicer, and the ambience fitting.

7) as a condom is protection against pregnancy, so was the red plastic my true love whipped out from her bag of tricks. A disposable plastic covering to lay on the sand, effectively protecting our clothes from soiling. Unfortunately that was the end of the similarities between that, and a condom. *Grin*

8) a black Fossil leather wallet, produced once again from my true love's bag of tricks while we were lazing on above-mentioned plastic covering, enjoying the sea breeze, the stars, each other's company, and drinks - hooch for her, barcarddi breezer for me. I love the wallet =)

9) a wonderful .. wonderful day. =)

sweet gestures warms one's heart, some cause one's heart to melt, mine was warmed, till it melt. Haha. Okay, that was lame, but I was really really .. happy. h-a-p-p-y.

Thank you Jun =)

No comments: