Wednesday, September 07, 2005

21st

It's my birthday today =)

Started the day with a quick brunch with Jun before sending her to school and heading on to ECP to meet two of my platoon mates, FJ and Leonard. Spent the afternoon blading, came home, bathed, met Jun after her school, had a quick dinner at yoshinoya, came home, and .. studied!

Haha, Jun bought me a coursepack from SMU's School of Information Systems. Architectural Analysis. *shudder*

Then ... I got a 1 hour long massage from Jun and a slice of mango cake from secret receipe. And that's my present from her! No complains from me though. The massage was fantastic, in fact I feel asleep a couple of times *grin*

Love ya babe.

I'll be meeting Weeli and gang cess Jeryd on sunday for dinner =)

Gotta arrange a date to go drinking with daryl and the rest ..

Booking in later at 730am .. going for p226 range.

No comments: