Thursday, September 01, 2005

Those of you who have been following Jun's blog would probably have read about our one year anniversary =)

Being broke - as always - and booking out late, it was a frantic rush to the supermarket at Hougang Mall, grabbing the ingredients needed to cook my speciality, er, pasta! Maybe it's called carborana, or something. I learnt how to cook it from my mum some time ago, and it's really, the only decent dish I'm capable of cooking, apart from eggs, of course.

The bouquet of flowers involved placing an order after my little grocery shopping spree, which was poor planning, typical of shaun =\. Flowers would be ready only in 30 mins, so it was a fast walk home, hurried washing of hands, and getting started on the cooking.

I tried cooking the spaghetti noodles, pasta sauce, and frying the garlic,ham,chicken, all simultaneously. The pot was too small for the noodles, resulting in the part of the noodles that touched the pot's rim getting burned. Those noodles were thrown away. Apart from that little accident, everything went pretty well. It was now time to go collect the flowers, and, thankfully, Jasmin came home! Haha, my saviour! Got her to watch my noodles for me before running out of the house and most of the way to Hougang Mall to grab the flowers. A fast walk back, and I was barely gone for 5 mins. (My english sucks. Fragmentation.)

I was sweaty like hell, and considering that I just booked out, let's just say I wasn't exactly smelling like flowers. A hot shower and a proper scrub fixed that .. in, ten minutes?

Now, problem. I've no free table to eat on! Nobody in my family eats on tables. I emptied my computer/tv table with the help of jasmin, set it up for lunch .. and relax.

...I'm falling asleep, damn sleepy, and my boring narration is making things worse. Booking in tomorrow.

Cya later guys ..

No comments: