Monday, October 10, 2005

"Butterised"

Smallville!! Argh .. sad .. sad .. saddness. Daryl was right, episode 2 leaves one "butterised".

------SOME SPOILERS BELOW-------------




I love the scene between Lex and Clark, when Lex punches Clark and sees blood. The look of total mystification and Clark's stupid smug look, like "hey look, i've been telling you the truth. you're the bastard for not trusting me", BUT the fact was that clark had been lying to lex for 4 seasons, even when Lex demostrated that he could be trusted.

The past four seasons have seen Lex turn further and further away from light and towards the dark side. He was sincerely trying to be good, through the best way he knew how. He was sincere, and he was battling his evil father, who showed him everything but love; or perhaps to Lionel "love" meant ensuring his son was strong enough for the "world". A heart breaking story arc last season saw Lionel Luthor turn over a new leaf, and he tried to love Lex the way Lex wanted to be love his whole _life_. Too late. And who can blame Lex? Sigh. Anyway Lex "woke" Lionel up, and turned him back towards the path of evil.

Lionel and Clark were both at fault at how Lex turned out. But the thing about Smallville is that, the ending will SURELY be sad. There's no other alternative! There's this ultimatum .. and that's Clark and Lana end up apart(sigh, and they got so close in this episode. things are finally working out between them. now we're waiting for them to break up), and Lex turn totally evil, the friendship between Clark and Lex gone.

Sigh, I love the show. I love their acting. Er, maybe not Tom Welling's, who's good, but not as good as the brilliant Michael Rosenbaum. Kristin Kreuk melts my heart, and not just cause she's gorgeous =D

Can't wait for episode 3. Oh and episode 2 ended well .. 4 seasons of love led up to one night of .. well, watch to find out. I just realised I let leak a few spoilers. Better put a disclaimer at the top of this post .. before I get slaughtered.

No recall!! Haha I pity my friends who booked in last night. Er, or maybe my sergeant just forgot to call me. And that would be HIS fault right ..

Listening to Third Eye Blind and dangling 1 leg over the arm of my chair. 5:47am.

Ah Smallville!! Somebody saveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee me ... I don't care how you do it ... Just save meeeee =) (er..this is remy zero, not 3rd eye blind)

No comments: