Thursday, October 27, 2005

Emptiness?

Last night's clubbing was horrible. I hate retro, hate the lamers(no offense if you're one of them ah) who memorise the damn "dance steps" and execute them like they're the coolest stuff of earth. My goodness. I felt that the music was undancable to. And it was so damn crowded, one could hardly move. The drinks were watered down as usual. The whole scene just didn't appeal to me .. turn off man. Enough about it. Phuture wasn't any better.

Dinner was great though =). Obviously I had my ALL STAR burger but I think the taste is so rich that you really have to leave a longer interval before each conquest .. otherwise it gets a little jelat.
My friends didn't try the burger though, no matter how much I insisted that it'll hurt the burger's feelings.

No comments: