Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Forearms on strike, screaming abs

As we follow the chronicles of Shaun the imitation climber, we come to the realisation that he is not ready to climb 2 days consecutively, as is evident from his fast-pumped forearms, significant reduction in grip strength, and general drop in endurance. Not even energy drinks can work the miracle needed for this poor soul to perform.

Sigh. Anyway, I managed to climb a little, and do 3/4 of Fin Fin's Training Regime(FFTR) before I had to rush home to bathe, and go meet Jianming, like er, now. Haha. FFTR is bears sole responsibility for my screaming abs. But I love it. Haha.

By the way, "Fin Fin" is one of the many names Weeli go by.

Ok off I go now, freshly showered and scrubbed, back into the heavy downpour. Kinda illogical ah. At least I have an .. er .. deep purple umbrella to keep me mostly dry.

All I get in my mailbox are bank statements, bills, and magazines .. someone write me a letter? Haha.

No comments: