Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Glued.

Help my butt's glued to my chair! I was supposed to have bathed 8 mins ago, but I just can't get off the chair! Woke up at 6am, sat in front of my laptop, and haven't moved since.

So what have I been doing the past 30 mins? Surfing around aimlessly. I checked friendster. Check my friends blogs. Missed Shalene online by tens of seconds. Like, "hello!!", then "...may not reply cause .. appears to be offline..". And I actually surfed for astrology too. Goodness.

Ok now it's getting pretty bad, 6:40am. I'll have to take a taxi to camp. My eyes feel a little hot, my muscles ache, and my joints creak a little more than usual. I can actually be a one man band of creaking joints. Creak creak, creak-creak, creak, creak creak creak.

Signing out before I turn any lamer =D

Oh ya, and Jun finally deemed me sane enough to talk to. Haha .. welcome back girl.

LeAnn Rimes has a cool new album.

I'm in danger of being late!! Byebyebyebybeyebye

No comments: