Saturday, October 08, 2005

God of Wine.

I'm .. wasted. I'm still in the bottom half of my clubbing attire. The bitter taste of alcohol is in my mouth, and I vaguely remember dancing.

I'm .. gonna change and go to sentosa. Shaun the Great. Heh.

I actually had fun dancing, enjoyed dancing alone more than er ..

Sentosa, sentosa! Shaun the Great's gonna bathe and go to sentosa and hopefully not faint and die there.

God of Wine, playing on repeat in winamp. Love and tunes. Love and tunes.

-

love and tunes.

i sit with music softly playing
tunes that dish melancholy
in gentle, soothing vocals

songs that sing of promise
enduring and faithful love
songs that sing of heartbreaks
wanting and longing love

memories are stirred
of one i loved and love
of a time before
when we were in love
and my world was glad

-

Oh ya, I spent close to a hundred bucks. WHAT THE?!?!?!

No comments: