Monday, November 07, 2005

Disgust.

hypocritical bastards,scheming rats
living in this debauched world thats home
to me, for now

i will be free,leaving behind this foul world
on the once paradisiacal earth turned
basin of sin and vices, evil and deceit
to where love abounds and suffering is unknown,
heaven, into the loving embrace of God

I was angry and disgusted. Now the anger has faded, and only the disgusts remain. It concerns my church. Seldom have I felt such anger .. coupled with saddness. Shaking in anger even as tears flood my eyes without warning, and without cessation. Bastards. Fucking bastards. Even if they're misguided, with good intentions .. I still spit at them. Call me passionate to the point of unreasonableness, but I will say they're only trying to cease their christian conscience, to make themselves feel better.

I'm an angry kid. I don't care.

No comments: