Sunday, November 20, 2005

a little peek.

I'm tired man. Haven't been sleeping much, rushing to do one thing after another, filling my time with many activities, yet never studying. Hrms. Feel a little guilty. I try to look at css, and I just end up feeling pretty lost. Supposed to work on the youth website too. I need some photos to work on. Get a good graphic, then the inspiration for the web design will come.

Anyway, booked out on friday and headed straight to parklane for 5 hours of DOTA lan-gaming before rushing to SMU to watch Jun perform with her jazz band. Pushing away any feelings of deja-vu(or rather, how things were, how i felt, blah blah, the last time I was there to watch her perform), I actually enjoyed the performance. Their hard long hours at practice paid off, and Han was great.

Hrms, still on friday. Went down to pasir ris after that to meet jia an, daryl, and jianming for a drinking session at jia an's. Haha, he's the one with sorrows to drown; the rest of us were just there for the free booze. Chivas and vodka. Ended up on the floor again. Really oughta break this trend. Getting embarrassing. Drank a decent amount though, so not that bad la huh.

Saturday. Woke up at Jia an's at 8 to the sound of his clock chimes. Haha, didn't make it home the night before. Blah blah blah .. ended up in ecp with, jia an and, surprise, daryl! Taught Daryl how to blade, or rather, gave him some pointers after which he could manage himself, more or else =). 1 fall bro, for a beginner, is mighty good.

Bowling after that where I paid to clean the drains of lane 16 with the bowling ball. Haha, it was fun, but I really sucked.

And ... lastly, Harry Potter. The movie rocked man. I'm midway through the first book now .. sigh, Shaun. Harry Potty. Shaun. Harry Potter. Can't link the two. But nvm, I'll just enjoy the story.

Today, church. I thought it was youth service. I thought wrong. It was main service. Jasmin and I dallied at the coffeeshop downstairs till worship was over, then went up. No more youth services for me for a long time, cause i'm only out every alternate sunday, and it seems that the trend would be coming out when they have main service, not youth. Ouch. I should find another church ..

I'm tired.

No comments: