Friday, November 04, 2005

plunging back into depression
return to familiar grounds
screaming in the darkness
embrace the pain

falling down the fabled pit
where all my sorrows reside
the cold touch of lonliness
gently cradling my neck

greetings to old friends
i'm finally home,
where i belong

-

Sad emotions spur my pen, so they're not necessary how I really feel about life la. Sometimes I just gotta practice writing my small-caps-four-liners. Wa, but I really got my ass kicked by this cute 9 year old boy name Justin. Fengjie and I met him in climbasia gym .. and .. we got .. outclimbed .. outmuscled .. outclassed.

Damn sad. Seriously. Climb more, climb more! My palms are as smooth as a baby's ass compared to Justin's. He climbs 5 times a week .. everywhere. Yishun, ClimbAsia, ClimbAdventure. God. And he has a brother in NS. Thank God his brother wasn't there.


No comments: