Friday, November 11, 2005

What's up with today?

Started out today, or should it be yesterday, with a lunch with Jun. It went reasonably well, all things considered =), and for that I'm glad. She looked good, as usual. So that's babe number one.

Babe number 2's a waitress at Ken's Noodle House located in Orchard Plaza. Walked past the restaurant on my way to Cyberdome LAN Shop with my camp mates, was starving, decided to stop and look at the menu. Looked good, except that it was in Japanese. Noticed a waitress standing beside me, and er, thought she was Japanese. Haha, I mean, it's logical right? The restaurant looked authentically Japanese, menu was in Japanese, so it would make sense if they hired Japanese waitresses! Sigh anyway I'm tired, so the short story is that she's so cute she makes me melt. Haha.

Babes number 3, and 4 were sighted in ECP at 2am in the morning. I was feeling hungry, and a little crazy, so dragged Timothy for supper in hougang, and blading in ECP. I was just gushing about how nice it was to have the whole park to ourselves when 2 girls bladed past us from the opposite direction. Timothy and I exchanged glances, went "whoah", and swiftly changed direction. Haha. Their names are Sheena, and Rachel. :D

Okay now I've to book in at 730am, and it's 520am. Should I go sleep for at least an hour? Hrms.

No comments: