Thursday, December 22, 2005

Rainy Day

Thank God I didn't have any outdoor activities planned for today; it has been raining since I opened my eyes this morning, and it hasn't stopped yet.

Today's slack at home day, with me doing nothing more than watch animes, Lost, surf around friendster, and, nothing else man. Chatted a little on MSN, that's all. Achievements? Finished watching Gundam Seed Destiny, caught up to episode 8 of Lost season 2, and .. that's all.

Lunch was an uninteresting box of Nasi Lemak. Ah, but that reminds me. I met up with my camp mates last night for dinner at Geylang lor 3, where we had the supposedly famous claypot frog porridge; buy 4 get 3 free. $33 got us 7 frogs and 2 pots of porridge, which were clearly only meant to be appetisers for 6 as we were still starving after that. Order $30 worth of Ceral prawns, $10 kang kong, and one bowl of rice each. Still a little hungry after that, so we walked down the road for durians =)

The durians were horrible. It was a good thing we ordered only 6, sharing between the 12 or so of us. Only 1 or 2 of the durians were edible, the rest were really terrible, tasteless and crap. After the absolutely unsatisfying durians, we continued walking to Rocher beancurd where we had a bowl of 60cents tau huey each. Nice enough, but they didn't sell you tiaos to go along with it, which I must say, is strange; I always thought they come hand in hand.

Ended off last night playing DotA at a Katong Lan shop, not exactly the most exciting night ah.

Jasmin's results were released yesterday, and I must say, I'm proud of that silly cousin of mine. She's always slacking, watching vcds, television, reading fiction books, and doing basically everything except study, even when exams are approaching. It's only during the 1 week or so before exams start that she starts to panic, and mug like mad, but even so, I won't be surprised to find her in front of the telly from time to time, claiming that she needs to de-stress. Haha. Anyway, her results came in, and she scored a pretty decent CAP of 4.1, I think. Well done Jasmin. Well done =)

Meeting my lovely hougang neighbour later for dinner, what should we eat. Hrms..

No comments: