Sunday, February 26, 2006

Smallville

I know I'm a little slow, but I just finished watching Smallville Season 5, Episode 12. Calling it a heart-wrenching episode is probably too mild. The producers took us on a emotional sky dive; soaring high up in the sky before dropping us off like water off a bird's wings. The descent was slow, painful and .. beautiful. The episode was so beautifully shot and accompanied by a soundtrack so complementary one might be led to believe the songs were made specially for it.

Beauty makes the saddness a little more palatable. I remember reading in Picture of Dorian Gray that beauty makes up for a lot of things, even sin. Hrms, maybe Oscar Wilde didn't say it explicitly, but that's the feeling i get from reading the book. Of course that philosophy's wrong though =)

My father's stalker .. a crazy lady that has been hounding him for more than 2 years is now hounding me. And I'm fast losing my patience ............

No comments: