Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Underworld 2 : Evolution

Evolution. The word should have turned me off. But fond memories of the first installment lured me to watch my first movie of 2006, Underworld 2. And ... it sucked!!! Haha. Granted, Kate Beckinsale looked hot as usual, and the unnecessary sex scene was made good cause of that. Anyway, talking about the sex, the director must be masochistic or something to have such a scene. Or maybe the script writers were the sadistic lot, and the director didn't have a choice.

Celine and Michael had a relationship based pretty much on physical intimacy. They obviously weren't very close emotionally, but happily fucked and tongued at any possible opportunity. -i'm so happy you didn't die- tongue tongue. Most normal couples would have hugged I think. Especially considering that they just went through a gruesome battle and were covered with blood.

Erm, I just realised that people who didn't watch the movie would have no idea what I'm talking about, so .. go watch it? Haha, the plot isn't fantastic, the villians were retarded pussies, and the wittiest lines in the film were no match for even the plainest Smallville ones, but Kate Beckinsale's hot, and the gore's over the top for crazy guys like Japheth.

The lines are really cheesy though. On second thoughts, watch Smallville instead. Let me try to find some cool quotes:

Chloe: I know how much you've dreamt of having a bland, mundane, generic life, but being normal is highly overrated. Besides, it makes my whole sidekick role a lot easier if you can bring super-duper strength to the table.

-

Clark: I wasn't born anywhere near Smallville. In fact I wasn't born anywhere near this galaxy.
Chloe: Okay, okay, so that would then make you like an...
Clark: Yep.

-

Lois: I took this career test in some magazine - it said that my perfect job would be disc jockey.
Clark: That would make sense - you certainly talk enough. There won't be any dead air.

-

Lex: Just because you have the same blood running through your veins doesn't make you family.

-

Clark: "There are two girls in my life. One I happen to like but the other one just revealed her crush on me"
Lex: "Let's say for the sake of argument that their names are Lana & Chloe"

-

Hrms, I could go on all day. I love that show - apart from the fact that the producers are sadistic buggers. More quotes here.

Now, back to camp .. to wake up tomorrow for .. RT. Bloody Brilliant. But when I book out on Friday .. it's boozing time. =)

No comments: