Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Cafe Iguana

CHEAP, GOOD BOOZE. Cafe Iguana has half price for all house pours, including wine, custom-made brewerkz beer, and their awesome margaritas from opening all the way till 9PM! Whoah. Found that out by accident when I was having dinner there with Hamzah and Weeli.

Rocks. $4 glass of wine. $6 for a glass of margarita that is arguably the best I've ever had. Amazing. Ah, the steak cost me $25 though. BUT, it was a great steak so it was well worth the moolah =)

The company was great. The 3 of us were inseperable back in secondary 3. 2 chinese guys and a malay wrecking havoc in class. It was great fun, and I really miss those times. Hamzah got retained in sec 3, and I was stuck with Weeli for sec 4. Haha. It wouldn't have been that bad if he was single, but he wasn't, and I had to tag along with him and his girlfriend together with her friends .. which wouldn't be so bad if there were pretty girls amongst them, but NO, there wasn't. Ah well.

Had a great night =) No pics though.

No comments: