Sunday, April 30, 2006

Evening Robbery

Sigh. Macs delivery is not for a single person stuck at home ordering a single meal. The $2 delivery added to a single meal makes a Big Mac upsized $8.40. And I swear if it's not for the fact that it was a girl on the line, I would have went "HUH so expensive?! Why?! Oh delivery charge $2? Ok forget it". Instead, I went, "Okay, thanks".

And now why did I call Macs delivery in the first place? Miss Jin from Copenhagen thought it was a good idea. Anyway she didn't know it would be that expensive too. Sigh. And my food will arrive in 45mins. In that time, I could have walked to Hougang Mall and back several times. I'm a hermit. I don't go out much. My S-shaped spine is getting worse with me slouching in my chair for 3/4 of the day, not running, not exercising, not even walking much.

The fries better not come soggy. I'm so hungry ...

No comments: