Friday, April 14, 2006

Yawn, it's bloody 5:11am!!

Started the day yawning .. and refusing to get up. It was 1030am, and my alarm just rang. I grabbed my phone, off the alarm, and silently cursed the newly downloaded alarm program on my computer for not working properly. Naturally, I promptly went back to sleep. The next time I opened my eyes was to see my father coming through the door saying "Shaun..". That was 11:12am. I was going to be late for lunch with Jun.

Next, lunch with Jun. Turns out she was later, and I had to wait over 20 mins for the princess. Tsk. Lunch was great though. We talk better now. This always happens with my girlfriends turned ex-girlfriends. Funny.

When you meet a friend for coffee, or a meal, you're usually in a good mood, and the conversation's amicable. Your pour out your heart, share bits and pieces of your lives with each other, basically catch up. If there has been any unhappiness in your life, you share it with your friend, he or she nods sympathatically, maybe crack a little joke or two, offer a few words of encouragement, and .. that's all. You can talk about almost anything; you are unlikely to be judged the way you would if you were talking to your significant other. Things are just more relaxed.

Dinner was with Agnes, whom I've not seen for years, Janet whom I see occasionally, and Jianming who I see almost every day *grin*. We wanted roast goose at Marina Square's foodcourt, but goose was sold out. What luck. The last time Janet, Jianming, Jia an and I went, the whole damn store was closed. Anyway, we settled for Billy Bombers which, well, is arguably a step up. Adventures at Billy Bombers chronicles with photos below.

Nobody(except me) wanted beer, so we just took some pics, did some window shopping(except for Janet who bought something from Zara) and settled at Rocky Masters for horrible Mango "fruit blended with ice". It was ridiculous. $4 for some mango flavouring, ice, soda water, and colouring.

Blading later with Tim, Sheena, and Janet. Jasmin was supposed to come along .. but well .. she was tired. I BET she was watching korean dramas at home. I'll ask her tomorrow. It's 5:25 now. Gawd.

Anyway remember to catch Superband on Monday. Support Mi Lu Bing of course.

No comments: