Wednesday, June 07, 2006

I'm Fucked.

I'm fucked. Royally screwed. My unit clerk told me I can disrupt for orientation. And I, being the naive and trusting sort, believed him, and happily applied for disruption on 27th June. I had 14 days of leave and several off days, so I scheduled them all within the month of June.

The PAC clerk called me today and asked me to go down to base to fill in a new disruption form as apparently the one I submitted belong to a previous template that's no longer in use. No problem, SAF's being an ass usual. Used to that. Went down, then received the bad news. I can only disrupt on 31st July, one week before the commencement of my course.

I'm screwed. Going to genting next week. Maybe I'll resume my service and cancel all my remaining leave. Or perhaps I can beg my PC for mercy. Royally fucked.

Time to schedule wisdom tooth operations.

No comments: