Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Bloop

Zara's having a sale. I bought a pair of rich-man shoes at $79. Jasmin's not impressed with it.

Went to Paulaner's for dinner and beer. My beef steak was remarkably ordinary, considering its price. I ordered medium rare and it came medium rare, but more towards the medium end of the spectrum. Also, it was incredibly chewy, which got irritating after a while. The beer was heavenly as usual though. Munich Dark. The mushroom soup was pretty good too..but the beer, oh the beer.

Tomorrow's the start of NUSSU camp! NUS Student Union's freshmen orientation campm, reputedly the most happening camp in NUS. I'm excited, and nervous. And quite screwed up cause my group leader called me saying that our group's color is PURPLE and we have to turn up tomorrow wearing a purple shirt. Hello. How many guys you know have purple shirts?! WTH. And our group name's Cap5, so we are to bring a cap. I don't have a cap! Ok wait, I do have one, but it's somewhere in my cupboard back in my bunk.

Hm..let me leave you with a pic ..

From don't know how long ago. Oh that's Sam from Mi Lu Bing on the extreme left. And more importantly, a question has been bugging me day in and out. Should I keep my hair long again? Haha.

No comments: