Friday, July 28, 2006

Cereal..Cornflakes?

I've always used the term "cornflakes" as a generic term that covers all cereals. I only noticed it today, or moments ago after deciding that I should blog about keep cereals(cornflakes) in the fridge.

It's a brilliant idea really, keeping it in the fridge. Jasmin's a genius to have thought of it. Doing so produces two benefits; first, the cereals fresh and crunchy, and second, the ants don't get to them. My attempts at keeping cereal fresh involved rolling up the top of the cereal bag and double tying it with two rubberbands. When even after doing that I still found ants in my banana-nut crunch, I, erm, balanced the box of cereal on a bottle of horlicks that I appropiated from camp. I'm sure you can see the logic behind doing that. It didn't work though, so all I did was to smash a spoon around in my bowl of cereal before pouring in the milk to give the ants a chance to get out. I've no qualms about eating ants, so it's purely out of the goodness of my heart that I offered them a route of escape. =D see, I'm a nice guy.

Anyway, I'll just keep my cereal in the fridge from now on.

No comments: