Sunday, July 16, 2006

Mr Happy

Remember my post about me having bought a new pair of shoes last week? I was happily wearing it today when I walked into the adidas boutique in Bugis Junction. And, I totally fell in love with the shoes there! I want 3 pairs! Mon Dieu. I've never fallen in love with shoes as much as those 3 pairs. It's like being infatuted with some incredibly hot chick; the increased beating of the heart, the longing, AND the knowledge that that desire can't be fulfilled easily.

Here's my favourite ..



"Mr Happy" shoes! Rocks. And ..

Kermit the Frog. My favourite muppet baby. Nostalgically nice. And lastly,

TRON. The ultimate geeky game. Comes with almost all Linux Distros, the perfect shoe for the computing student.

Each at $179. Never felt poorer. No, actually, I've been feeling really poor. Haha.

No comments: