Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Younger every day

I know how irritating it is to visit someone's blog and find it un-updated. It's like you wasted time clicking on or typing the url and hitting the enter key. I'm positively starving right now, so any little bit of energy is important.

Here's a little update. I know I haven't been updating much, and frankly lots happened in my life. I went for computing orientation camp, for one. It was a blast. Despite what everybody told me about how computing camp would suck, I went for it, in part to prove to myself that I'm not the superficial bastard I'm beginning to think I am. God has a really twisted sense of humour, and my nice-guy-persona had to work overtime several times during the camp. Not that I was hypocritical, but sigh, you guys who know me know how I am.

Anyway, I had loads of fun. Lots of whacky pictures coming up. I'll post one at the end of this post as a sneak peak.

I visited the bank today to deposit the $1000 note my mum gave me. Who on earth uses $1000 notes?! The cash depositing machine refused to accept anything above $100, so I unhappily joined the long queue at the bank. I can't understand why people depositing stacks of $50s don't use the damn machines. And the above-mentioned machines update your passbooks too you know? Why queue?! Anyway. Talking about lack of common sense, here's a snippet of my conversation with the bank teller.

Me: -hands over deposit form, cash and SAF ID-
Teller: Oh, you're in the army now?
Me: Yup.
Teller: Do you save money monthly?
Me: Er, yup.
Teller: How much?
Me: -wtf aint that private information- er, whatever's left at the end of the month lor
Teller: Ok, how old are you?
Me: Turning 22 this year
Teller: Oh ok, I thought you were 15.
Me: WHAT?! Okay. -didn't she just asked if i was in the army. what army did she think i was in? some arabian terrorist army?-

Here's the pic ..

Hold your gay horses! I'm still an ardent fan of the female form. This was for some camp game in which some wise ass thought it funny for me to act gay. Many more gay pics to come..

No comments: