Sunday, August 06, 2006

Happy Endings

I finally found an end to the Nokia Saga. I called the Nokia Care Centre at Suntec to enquire whether they have stock of N73 LCD screens and they actually offered to exchange the set for me. Needless to say, I jumped at the opportunity, and sent my defective N73 in the same evening.

Went back there after my church service this morning, and I was presented with a brand new N73. And it works well, like how it should have been in the first place.

Another glorious news is that Mi Lu Bing came out tops in Superband! They ARE Singapore's first Superband. No prize money, only a recording contract and a loss of a great part of their personal lives, but hey, the price of fame. My friends, superstars. Wow. As Jianming put it, now we just have to persuade Daryl to join Singapore Idol next year.

Check out their performances in Youtube. They sounded a lot better Live though.









No comments: