Thursday, August 10, 2006

Old friends and Great food

I wanted to name this post "Old friends, Great Food" but then i thought it would make it seem like old friends make great food.

Dinner was with Glenn at the Phin's Steakhouse at Tampines Mall. Phin's call themselves a Beerhaus as well, and I saw that they have Hoegaarden on tap, along with some other insignificant beer; San Miguel, I think.

There's Glenn tackling his hugmonous(someone tag the correct spelling on the tagboard please. i absolutely can't think of the right spelling!) cut of Sirloin steak, medium rare. I had the same.

Haven't had a good chat with Glenn for ages, so it was good catching up with him. The great food helped make it a perfect evening. And nope, neither of us caught the parade. Couldn't be bothered.

Janet's back after a 3-month work and travel in the US and the first thing I did was to drag her blading. I've lost all my blading khakis except her, and I was itching to blade. Of course, blading got us hungry, so we..


..had Bak Kut Teh at Joo Chiat =) along with thai-style beancurd(my idea) and extremely salty salted vegetables(janet's brilliant idea)


That's Janet, wearing a "I LOVE MOM" shirt. MOM stands for "Ministry of Muggers"

No comments: