Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Traffic Light

I wanted to spend the night reading my political science notes. Instead, I chatted on msn for a while before Japheth asked if i wanted to go chill in the hall lounge. Ok, I thought, I will invest half and hour or so getting to know the block people.

Behold .... it is now 12:35am and I haven't read a single paragraph of political science. I did meet a lot of new people though, so that's something. Remembering their names would be the next challenge.

Took a couple of pics too. Haha. Meet the best darn looking traffic light this side of the milky way.

Yup, that's Abhi in the middle and yes he looks a hell lot like the images of Jesus you see everywhere. People ask me how I know him and I say he's the best friend of my ex girlfriend. People ask Eley how she knows me and she says I'm the ex-boyfriend of her primary one classmate. Great.

1 comment:

shaaaa said...

well.. eley made you sound like a paedophile. haha.