Sunday, September 17, 2006

15 hours of sleep

Fifteen hours! It has been ages since I last slept more than 8 hours a night and now I awake after having spent 15 hours comatose on my bed. I really have to do this more often; not before getting a personal masseuse though, my back's killing me! It's aching despite my best attempts to relief the pain.

I slept through sms-es from a particularly solitaire-crazy friend, my aunty waking me up to go to church, and multiple sms-es from a cousin asking me to patronise her mum's newly opened yong tao fu store at ABC hawker centre, unit 1-15, Han Lin Yong Tao Fu. I woke up only because I'm starving and my back's aching.

I finally got my birthday presents. My lovely friends refused to gave them to me before I meet up with them, so I finally did, on friday night. Weeli, Rachel, Jasmin and Edwin got me The Godfather Trilogy in DVD and packed in a collectible wooden box. Whoah. The rest got me Creative 2.1 speakers for my room in hall. =) Thanks a bunch guys.

And I finally got to sit down and talk to Charis. We did so while the rest were following Jeryd's drunkard lead and talking and laughing at the top of their voices. (Note: Jeryd drank half a glass of red wine and will surely insist on my tagboard that he wasn't drunk.) It felt strange, talking to her. It felt good, talking to her. She's one of few who has a way of cutting through my superficial bullshit and yanking out the one part of me that is worth having a conversation with. I'll find me a girl who has the ability to do just that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOoOW! My 2 dearies look so lovely!