Thursday, September 07, 2006

It's my day

Happy birthday to me. To those who have wished me, thanks! Thanks a million for remembering; you don't know how much that means to me.

The people who sent birthday greetings were:

.weeli
.jasmin(my fav cousin)
.jianming
.janet
.xinyi
.japheth
.qingwei
.shearites(whom japheth kindly informed of my birthday)
.shawn lee from church

There's a Chen Xiao Dong poster on my hall room's door, with birthday wishes scrawled all around his pretty mug. Credit goes to Japheth for providing the poster but it's kind of a joke when I don't look the slightest bit like him. Haha. Thanks to all Shearites who took time to write down a birthday shoutout, and also ... for the shampooing session. Being locked up in a cubicle and getting ice-cold soappy water thrown from overhead is a pretty interesting start to a birthday.

Some of my union camp friends, namely, willie, pamela, terence, guang hong and boyan actually took time to buy me a whole cake and celebrated my birthday with me in my room. Thank you so much guys ... it was the first birthday cake I've cut in ... 3 years? Or more. Tong wei and Suriani came later. Thanks too.

I had 6 Tequilia shots; not even enough to get me tipsy. Jianming! We'll get drunk on our combined birthday celebration ya?

Oh, I forgot to mention the 3 shots that Willie mixed for me. The first two were pure egg, and the last a mix of egg white and Tequilia. Haha.

I'm going to bed now. Political Science lecture at 9am tomorrow morning.

Thanks for everything guys. I've yet to receive my presents though. Start sending them! :D

the poster

No comments: