Monday, December 04, 2006

Botak Jones @ AMK

Headed to Ang Mo Kio Ave 5, Block 608, for the locally famous, Botak Jones western food. Save for the fact that all patties in burgers come done "medium" (like how all Ford cars used to come in any color as long as it's black), the food actually kicks donkey's ass.

And I'm starving now. I've been surviving on a steady diet of oreo biscuits and quaker's breakfast bars with only one solid meal a day. My stomach has shrank, and I'm the "pit" no more. Whatever little muscles I had have also mysteriously vanished. I need to climb.

At least I have unbelievably wonderful friends.


The $11 Double Botak with cheese. Unmolested.


My double botak in the midst of being consumed.


Daryl's overflowing plate of Chili Dog


And a very happy Daryl finishing up Serene's double botak while his chili dog awaits.

No comments: