Monday, January 01, 2007

The Artful Drinker

"..3, 2, 1 HAPPY NEW YEAR" and I knocked back a generous portion of Johnnie Walker Black Label. Kicking off 2007 with a stiff drink might be an ominous sign of impending alcoholism but who cares, your liver is only young once, do not deprive it of alcohol! Just as you would keep your brain sharp by doing logic problems, you keep your liver healthy by drinking alcohol and giving it work to do! Just remember, everything in moderation.

I slept not a single wink the previous night. Was up the entire night, followed by church, and lunch at Manhattan Fish Market, a poseur Malaysian "Fish and Co" clone with pretty awesome food. Rushed home, slept 2 hours, then made my way to Qingwei's place.

Dying now. My 2006 round-up post, and mandatory I-will-be-a-better-person 2007 post will have to come when I wake.

System.out.println("Good night world");

Oh, and Jianming, you're not forgotten. Happy new year brother, and please, I haven't seen you since before I went to Shanghai! Meet us soon!

No comments: