Monday, February 26, 2007

Greyed

How do you know when you'll never win an argument with a person? When the person can make his blacks grey, your whites, grey, and eventually make the grey lean slightly in his favor. That's when you know you're in the presence of a genius. Either you dig in your heels and stick firmly to your guns, or you throw your hands up in despair and give up.

That's a pretty good life skill to have, no? =)

I'll never achieve that of course. Why? Cause I'm ..


Did you know that 1% of the adult population stutter? 1%, and I happen to fall within that category. While people struggle to speak eloquently and persuasively, I fight to speak without stuttering.

Quite sad, isn't it. I wonder how many percent of the adult population is chronically lazy, like me.


I rather be ..




I've Econs mid-terms on wednesday. Cheers =)

No comments: