Wednesday, March 07, 2007

I need an upgrade

Shaun version 2.43 or something. I studied for this math test harder than I ever did for any math paper apart from my O levels which I mugged over a month for(thanks zixin!). I had most of the knowledge in my brain but I guess cause I cramped everything there was to know from the beginning of the semester till the test, there was an information overload and my brain just did not have the time to digest the information.

It felt good though, to mug, although it was only 2 hours last night and 2 hours before the test today. It felt good reading, and understanding. Maybe my math isn't that hopeless after all. I just need to put in more effort.

And my spiritual life. Ah. "When you have maggots in your eyes, everything you see will seem to be rotting". Another original Shaun quote.

No comments: