Sunday, March 25, 2007

Sank

Nope, it didn't go very well. I was sick, but i won't blame my failure on sickness cause truth be told, when I was facing the wall, the last thing that was bothering me was my illness. I was outclassed.

I finished none of the 4 routes, even missing one of the bonus tiles. I came close to finishing the second route, in fact, I should have nailed it. But I didn't. I was tired .. just so .. so tired.

Weak. A million thanks to Jeryd, Pamela and Sheena who went down specially to root for me, shouting their encouragements even as I plop time and time again on the crash mat. I tried my best guys, I guess I'm not good enough yet.

I'll try to be positive, and focus on the fact that I made it to top 10 out of almost 60 intermediate category climbers. That's an achievement, and frankly, a miracle. Thank you, God.

No comments: