Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Book and Food

Reading The Bourne Legacy reminds me of why I love Robert Ludlum's Bourne series so much. Reading the Bourne books is better than watching any action movie, especially the movie adaptations of the books that sucked so damn badly I'm sure Robert Ludlum would turn in his grave if he ever watches them.

Granted, The Bourne Legacy is written by a different author, and as it's set in a time after The Bourne Ultimatum, any fan will be able to tell that Jason Bourne would probably be too old to be engaging in the kind of activities the author made him do in The Bourne Legacy. I'm reading it on my mobile though, so I've no idea who wrote it and am too lazy to Google. Check it out, but first read the original Bourne series by Robert Ludlum. Start with Bourne Identity, then Supremacy and end with Ultimatum.

Food. I had a crazy supper - yuan yang + fries with Sheryl and Jeryd at Grapevine, 2 plain + 1 egg prata at RK House, followed by supper 2 with Kiat at Hong Kong Cafe where I had a freaking $5.50 mango dessert and a bowl of bak chor mee at the chai chee bak chor mee store next door.

Craziness. I don't eat in the day though, and I exercise a little each day, so not so bad.

Hm .. what else. Anybody wanna check out the national museum with me? And the toy museum too. And some cheap Brewerkz beer in the day. And watch a couple of movies.

Janet I have to see you soon before I forget how you look like.

No comments: