Friday, June 08, 2007

Under a rock

Maybe I've been living under some rock but have you guys heard of this?! What kind of bet is that?! And how and when would they release the results? Wouldn't it mean spoiling the book for the punters? Or do the punters even care? I mean, it's the last book, wouldn't you want to lock yourself up in seclusion and not emerge until you finish the book so that you can smugly threaten to spoil the story for your less fortunate friends?!

Blah.

On a side note, I had Hoegaarden tonight. Finally satisfied my beer craving. Programming's a bitch. And I'm going to wild wild wet tomorrow. Oh and there are slots for boardgaming tomorrow night, drop me a msg if you're interested!

What else? I'm still alive, I went climbing, and I missed supper. Or rather, I had a quarter portion of fries for supper. Starving! Room's still a mess. I'm still poor. And I'm still hungry. Yup, thats all.

Good night folks

No comments: