Saturday, July 14, 2007

double o

Double O is the worst club I've ever been to. The drinks take almost half an hour to arrive, the waiter forgets your subsequent order and after checking and re-ordering half an hour later, your order of ONE shooter comes 20 minutes later.

The five B-B2 shots I got tasted crappy and looked weird. The 2 BlowJobs my friend bought looked sloppily done up, the music was mediocre and the dance floor filled with fat and/or ugly girls and bengs. Yes, there was even the classic long haired monkey.

Anyway, in case you're wondering what the heck I was doing there in the first place, I'll like to state that I was there for union camp's "chiong night" and that it was free.

Horrible, horrible place. Their one-for-one is ridiculous; only beer and shooters(excluding vodka, tequilia, etc).

Wtf. I'd rather Cafe Iguana anytime. Zouk is a million times better. Heck, even MoMo was better. No, even CUBE, which closed down less than six months after opening was better.

Boo, double o, Boo.

No comments: