Friday, July 06, 2007

Sanctus James

I've always thought that St James Power House is the name of the building, and that within the building there are many clubs. Turned out that Power House is one of many clubs, and the building itself is St James Power Station. Ah, I learn something new every day.

Power House gives International Students free entry. Maybe they think international students look better/club better/drink more/spend more, I don't know. Anyway James brought us in through some sort of priority entry so we didn't have to queue, thats something at least.

The first thing I noticed once inside is that the place is huge, and there're a lot more tables than usual clubs. On many of tables I saw big-ass bottles of Hennessy. The diverse crowd ranged from youngish looking lians to caucasian students in vest and jackets to men who looked like they should be home with their primary school kids.

The dance floor though, was retarded. It made me feel like I was grooving in some corridor while people walk pass me all the time, not the usual dance pit ala Zouk.

Enough talk, pics!


Me, Kiat, Joey.
Lucky girl eh, Vanessa?

James who finds baby Shaun cute. Some things I'm sure, never change =D


And, everybody =)

No comments: