Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Zara Shoes and more

As I was telling James a couple of minutes ago, there's this pair of white Zara shoes I've been eying for the past few days. Everyday I popped by to say "hi" to it and gawk at the $115 price tag. The shoes are already 30% discounted but as all Zara sales go, the prices usually drops further as the sale progresses. Keep your fingers crossed guys. Everybody wants to see me in nice shoes right.

I went to Kenny Rogers with Jeryd today. They increased the price of the quarter chicken and decreased the size. Added a 10% service charge and yet not serve ice water. Basically the only thing that improved is that you no longer have to grab your own cutlery nor queue to order from the counter. The chicken was so small I felt robbed. Had half a mind to flee the scene and not pay but Jeryd's conscience got in the way. Tsk.


Got hungry later at night and Jeryd was kind enough to accompany me for Nasi Lemak, having only milo-peng while he watched me eat. Friends like this, hard to find eh. Only when he's single though. Sorry bro, I tell only the truth. Haha.



Oh and I saw a buildyourownbear shop in Suntec. First time seeing it. Pretty neat.

No comments: