Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Hm

It's true, without God, all is emptiness, a chasing after the wind.

After 4 weeks of staying in hall, I realised I left my bible at home.

There's an emptiness within, that only He can feel, that only He can fill.

And then something else struck me - my dad has yet to send any birthday wishes. no sms, no phone call.

Well, I forgot both my parents' birthdays this year; 11th, 12th July, in the middle of Union Camp. Only remembered on the 14th. Ah well.

Tell me ten words. Tell me things I don't know. Tell me about yourself, tell me about your God, tell me about mine, tell me about the Creator of Heaven and Earth.

I've a presentation tomorrow. I pray I'm able to put what I learned in therapy to practical use.

I'm sleepy, and I shall hit the sack.

No comments: