Monday, October 01, 2007

Something to add

I found this quote on one of the sites google churned out:

K. Stendahl: "When people come to me -- deeply Christian people -- and say, 'This is the way I am created. This is how God made me, how He makes me feel love,' I have to respect that. We know many things people [like Paul] did not know at that time. One should read the Bible with some kind of reason."

When I started this post, I wanted to argue that if God wanted us to be fruitful and multiply, why the heck would he make some of us inherently homosexuals. Then I remembered that some guys are impotent and some women are barren. Perhaps those are some of the things that God allows happen.

Current society views sexual attraction towards minors as perverse. What if a pedophiles come up to you -- deeply Christian people -- and say, "This is the way I am created", what do you say?

Bollocks, all.

No comments: