Wednesday, December 19, 2007

GBH

I read about the date rape drug, GBH, last night. No, I do not intend to use them. It's just that a recent toy recall was because the toy converted into GBH when indigested. Strange how I make to insert such disclaimers now because of some newly gained audience who'll think I'm some bastard just cause I talk like one.

Ah but then again, Gwen blogged that behind my seemingly superficiality, lies, more superficiality. Haha. Here it is:

If there is one virtue I like most about him, it is his honesty. Behind those seeming superficiality is still superficiality. Shocking? Yes. But goodness, he’s so honest with appreciating God’s wonderful creations in the female species that it’s amazing. Compared to those hypocritical shit that tell me they don’t give a hoot how their girlfriend looks or the size of her boobs and all that matters is her heart, I rather his blunt honesty.

..followed by some praises that I'm too modest to put up. HAHA. Anyway, I don't have her blog's address. She refused to give it to me. Wait, I'm turning into Jeryd. Enough about Gwen.

Back to GBH. So, I googled it last night before I slept, and had the weirdest dream. I dreamed I scored grades G G B H for my four modules.

G G for java and information systems
B for singapore studies
and H for math.

What's H? In my dream, H means I failed, but the school mercifully lets me pass on the condition that I receive only half the modular credits. Haha. Sounds like a good deal ya?

Sigh. I hope for a D for math.

Oh and I've no idea what's G.

No comments: