Saturday, July 26, 2008

path

Using a dual-monitor set-up is almost a reflection of how I'm choosing to live my life; I can't seem to focus on one thing at a time. I've multiple windows open, and my attention is scattered among the open windows even as my overtaxed processor loudly protests.

That reminds me. Toshiba notebooks seem to have awfully noisy fans. Or maybe I just need to format my hard disk and reinstall Windows. Explorer and Firefox routinely take up 55% of the CPU time. No idea why.

I spent Friday night alone at home, MSN-ing, eating instant mee-goreng, clicking through facebook, and watching episodes of "How I Met Your Mother". Hilarious series, btw.

Saturday looks like it's unfolding in a similar vein, except that I'm going to start moving stuff back to hall later. I haven't even started packing.

So why the photo? I see a beaten, relatively straight path heading towards a destination that looks pretty pleasant. One can either stick to the path and walk directly to the destination, or stop to check out the beautiful trees along the way.

No comments: