Saturday, July 31, 2004

Deviations

I've been spending most of my time at deviantART .. and thus have been neglecting my new blog. Haha. San Fen Zhong Re Du.

Spent yesterday at my mum's friend's place. Played Diablo I with a sec 1 kid beside me constantly dishing out unsolicited advice and going "i told you so" when my character dies. Came to a point when i turned to him and went "what did you tell me?", or "are you sure you said that?". Haha, but he's my god-brother, of sorts. His sis' is my mum's god-daughter, doesn't that make him my god-brother? I don't know. Poor guy, he's a little slow, over-sheltered, over-protected and .. weak. Pray to God that he improves with age man. His sister is another matter. Spoilt too, over-protected too, but shrewd, bright and insolent to the bone. A liar and a bully. She was such a sweet little girl when i saw her 2 years ago.

Parents, spank your kids. Parents, a child getting dirty and scratched up while playing is perfectly normal. He won't break any bones. Even if he does, it'll heal. Let him play.

Eh, you really have to check out my photo-manipulations over at deviantart. This one took 4 hours, 12 to 4am. This is my favourite. Haha, what am i talking about, i only have two.

My books have been neglected, and i have so many books to go through. Ah. My work has been neglected.

Going to tioman on monday.

No comments: