Sunday, August 01, 2004

Steak Party

I'm typing on my friend's computer now, the friend whose birthday falls on today and who opened his house for a steak party AND sponsored $270 worth of groceries for the above-mentioned party.

Yum. I was chef number one. Marinated the steaks with various combinations of Red cooking wine, worchester sauce, HP steak sauce, basil leaves, bay leaves, rosemary and black ground pepper. I also whipped up 2 batches of pretty decent caborana pasta - pretty decent according to my friends and the parents of the host. of course they could have just being proper and dish out compliments cause i worked hard over the pasta. Ah well, if it makes me happy, I'll accept the compliments gracefully.

Wine was aplentiful. I'm drunk. 3/4 drunk at least. Lots of, lots of wine. Good wine, Good food. This is life folks, this is life. I just lack a gf. Haha. I'm supposed to be monking. Oh i forgot about chef number two. Chef number two is my friend who worked at ponderosa for 2 years. He cooked the steak i marinated and cooked his speciality, CHEESE STEAK. It rocked. believe me .. it ROCKED. Really. ahh..im sick of beef now. I'm gonna puke. And i'm sick of my own pasta. Now i know why chefs don't eat their own cooking :)

And i did something taboo. Haha.

No comments: