Saturday, August 21, 2004

Alf


Was moving stuff out of my dad's flat last week and came across a box of my old stuffed toys. Salvaged this fellow. The rest were thrown away =\ Pains my heart a little, but hey I'm already 20, what do I need those stuff toys for right .. and my room's already messy enough.

Somehow Alf holds special memories though .. I remember pinning my primary 1 name tag on him the night before the first day of school. And also, I think doleful eyes had something to do with him avoiding the incinerator. Haha. I have a soft spot for eyes. Yes, even on stuffed toys. Go away.

Er, do you guys know who is Alf? I got a feeling my mum bought it from Germany. I vaguely remember watching his shows though .. hrms.Posted by Hello

1 comment:

spellbound said...

I remember! I used to watch with my dad back in the day. Very cute haha. Can keep what.. sentimental value