Sunday, August 22, 2004

Dream

the dreamer .. living in his world of dreams and fantasies .. where things never go wrong and the world never seems unfair .. green pastures and calm waters make up his world .. birds fly in clear skies and contented beasts roam the earth .. the heart knows no pain and the mind no agony .. heartaches and hurt has no place in his world .. only joy and contentment .. his world is a paradise lost to modern man .. dream with him.

-

I wrote that when I was .. in poly year one I think. Was young, don't crucify me over that. Was just reminded of it after typing that crazy blog entry about my dream.

I dream a lot, and as my friends would tell you .. I dream insane dreams involving, among other things, chasing a flying goose in New Zealand and my family dying despite of having DragonBall-like powers.

No comments: